This site is produced by BdN – Briqueteries du Nord – 9ème Rue du Port Fluvial – CS 30117 – 59025 LILLE CEDEX. It is prohibited for any Internet user to copy or reproduce all or part of the content of the site, except for his own use and without specific authorization. The title, design, form of the site www.bdn.fr but also its content such as comments, editorials and their organization, as well as any compilation of software, fundamental source code, software (including applets), and other elements contained on the site www.bdn.fr are the property of BdN – Briqueteries du Nord. The original illustrations and images are the property of the authors cited in the pages of the site (Credit).
Director of the publication : Gilles BERNARD
Project manager : France MEUNIER
VALIDITY OF INFORMATION
The information provided on this site is presented for general information only and cannot be used without prior verification by the user. BdN – Briqueteries du Nord cannot be held responsible for the direct or indirect consequences that may result from the use, consultation and interpretation of the information provided, nor for the modification of administrative and legal provisions occurring after publication. The content of the pages can be modified by BdN – Briqueteries du Nord without notice.
LINKS BETWEEN INTERNET SITES
www.bdn.fr provides links to external websites. BdN – Briqueteries du Nord cannot in any way be held responsible for their content. Any link from an external website to www.bdn.fr requires prior authorisation from BdN – Briqueteries du Nord.
PROTECTION OF INTERNET RIGHTS
We offer on the site a number of forms that allow us to
- better target Internet users’ requests and to be sure to obtain the information they need to follow up on them,
- to obtain all the information necessary to validate the registration in the directory…
Fields that must be completed are always marked with an asterisk “*”. The user is of course free not to fill out these forms. However, it is essential to fill in some of them in order to be able to respond to requests for documentation, newsletters or directory entries.
By filling in these forms, the Internet user transmits information that can be used by BdN – Briqueteries du Nord.
By using an e-mail program, the Internet user communicates his e-mail address to us. This one can be preserved and used later to propose services or commercial offers specific to BdN-Briqueteries du Nord.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA GATHERED
Personal information collected:
- are subject to automated processing
- are used to respond to the various services offered by the site. In accordance with the French law n° 7817 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, the web users profit from a right of access, of correction and
How to exercise this right ?
- by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by sending a letter to BdN – Briqueteries du Nord – 9ème Rue du Port Fluvial – CS 30117 – 59025 LILLE CEDEX